This system that consists of a receiver (left) and a transmitter wirelessly enables HD (30 frames/sec) quality video and stereo sounds transmission but with no compression and no delay time. The supplier, Giga Techno Vision's blog says the system is well secured because of its proprietary and patented technologies that differ its digital modulation method from wireless LAN.
- Frequency Area 2.4GHz
- Transmission power: 10mW
- Radio Channel Capacity 4ch Maximum
- Diversity Method: Space-diversity 2 antennas
- Size (Tx & Rx each): 110(W) x 80(Ｄ) x 30(Ｈ)mm
- Weight (Tx & Rx each): approximately 300g
- Transmission distance: 500 m outdoors (up to 3 km)
There seem to be various applications, such as remote monitoring, CCTV, home video theater application, surveillance systems, etc.
I hope in the near future the system become one single chip for receiver and transmitter each. When the chip becomes available, it will significantly broaden its applications to personal and portable devices.
Giga Techno Vision's documents